1. Set reminders or alarm. Or 2. you could put all your devices away. When there’s no screen distracting you, you’ll remember what you’re supposed to do.
Be honest and realist regarding the best time to start doing it and set an alarm. When it rings, don't think or negotiate with your, just stop whatever you are doing and start your night routine.
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?