To help you focus in the morning try and think of the day as a fresh start in life – the glass has been refilled. Think if three things to do today 1. A chore you have been putting off even if its emptying the bin 2. Do a good deed even if its just compliment someone then 3. then think of a treat even if its have a long bath
- Any tips for when your mind is racing with thoughts and you would rather do some chores than go to bed?
- I tend to do the washing and tidying up at the end of the day but it makes me go to bed late. How can I get to bed earlier?
- I’m having a lot of trouble commiting to the deep thought evening routine. What do you do for 30 mins?
- How do I stop using my phone in the middle of the night?
- Is it ok to listen to an audiobook using your phone?
- Do you have any idea about to reduce belly fat?
- Is it recommended to take days off from your phone?
- Why do people want to watch less TV?
- I have trouble getting off Netflix and social media for a long time. Any suggestions?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise on those days when you just want to be lazy?
- How do you disconnect and keep yourself present in the evening?
- How do you resist the urge to mindlessly look at your phone when you decided that will be your unplug time?
- How do you disconnect and remain mindful and grateful?
- Does Fabulous interfere with your disconnect habit?
- How do you deal with anger?