Still adjusting it, however I start with anti-blue light filters scheduled to be activated on all devices an hour before bedtime. Better than hearing an alarm. Then I start closing the apps I'm using, the last ones being the morning alarm & Fabulous for the routine – these two after going through bedtime prep (brush teeth, pajamas etc)
After I set my alarm for the next day, I switch my phone off and take out my book to read. Then I drink some water and go to bed. 🙂
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?