Talk to them about setting up a workspace other than the bedroom. If you make it mandatory that the bedroom is for rest, like the kitchen is for cooking, then there won't be an issue with the partner using a desk or dining table to work. There has to be a mutual respect for each others sleep schedule, especially the all nighter.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?