Add this to an evening routine, but as the last habit. Write some notes what to do in the habit and then end the evening routine and put the phone away. Bedtime mode on the phone also helps.
My best advice is to take a walk while listening to music then after that, I go in the shower and go in bed and put a calm spotify playlist on and not touch my phone or go on it after that
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?