I don’t really use Facebook that much I think I go on Instagram more. But I have set a limit so it alerts me if I’ve been on it more than 30mins in a day 🙂
We are all addicted to social media which is sometimes a waste of time it keeps us distracted from the real world it is kind of a drug in times like this first of all we are all bored and surfing instagram checking Twitter or facebook making lots of Tik Toks is the easiest way to spend the day second of all we are all stressed worried and tired of this mess and social media’s life is fake in a way and makes you live the life you dream about so checking social media every now and then is usual i even so it every five min 😂 but i was able to control that with getting distracted in every way i can working out taking lessons of my fav instrument reading organizing studying . So if you want to control that habit you can definitely do it you can quite it the same way you started it !
- What do you do when: eyes closed, lights off… and suddenly you start thinking about what you have to do tomorrow?
- When you disconnect but your mind is still busy and distracted, how do you calm it?
- How do you disconnect & unplug if you have to use your phone to check the evening routine as done?
- How soon before bed is recommended to disconnect? And what are your favorite ways to get ready for bed that don’t involve your phone?
- What is an alternative? My phone has become my safety blanket. What is something I can use instead during awkward situations?
- I would really love a solid way to minimize social media use in my down time??
- How long before going to bed do you put the phone down?
- Do you guys listen to music when you go to bed?
- Q regarding Disconnect : would it be improvement if I cant shut all of the tech off..to atleast cut back. For ex. I just got a new book. I’ll read tonight instead of TV..etc.
- How do you limit TV time?