You think all the way back to why you started doing it in the first place. Your reasons for beginning can motivate you to retry again. You have to be kind to your self. Its alright to miss a couple days as long as you push yourself to start again. Think about all the benefits you experienced while following it, be it increased energy or reduced cravings or something else. You got this!
I think about the consequences of missing more days, and I get up, even if I'm not in the mood, to restart. I learn from that experience and I put my mind into not missing any more days.
- When I disconnect and unplug, I’m lying in my bed with what seems like an interminable number of thoughts looping in my head. I know, my head is very talkative. I can’t sleep because of this, and so after a while, my phone shuts me up because I go and look at it. Any advice on keeping my thoughts to a minimum? Cheers.
- What motives you to put your phone away?
- I easily forget to do my night routine. How can I make it a permanent thing?
- I often stay on my phone late to distract from negative thoughts in my mind, how can I avoid these negative thoughts getting out of control without going on my phone.
- I don’t like to leave my phone an hour before sleep.. is it a necessity if i already can sleep well ?
- What is their evening routine and why?
- How do you deal with friends that are trying to contact you while you’re getting ready to fall asleep and disconnecting?
- How many hours before sleep time do you disconnect?
- What does it help you the most to disconnect at night? I am still finding it hard to disconnect from my phone and not look at it right before going to bed…
- What have u tried that doesn’t work?