I have changed the allowed social media time on my phone and made it so I can not be contacted on any social media’s between the times of 9:30pm and 6:30am – I’m sleeping during this time and am disconnected from social media and people.
Use your phone to help you sleep just reduce your social media intake – disconnected and unplugged from the internet.
Also place your phone more than 1 metre away from your head.
Let it be away from your mind and body.
Just listen and unwind.
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What do you recommend doing when we face the disconnect habbit challenge?
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- What part of your phone triggers you most to pick up your phone?
- I really like using my phone at bedtime because it is the only time I am alone and have time for playing games/browsing social media, etc. I know I shouldn’t use my phone at bedtime, so when do I get to play games?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you deal with the desire to check your phone before bed to make sure you’re ready for the next day?