I’ll typically apply night face cream and read in my bed for 30 minutes or so. I set out my exercise clothes, plus shoes. I make sure my toothbrush and toothpaste are readily nearby so I can head straight to the bathroom in the morning. I have my morning meds next to my daily face wash and moisturizing cream. And I set out a water bottle.
J Natas E.
Ideally, I would take some quiet time to reflect on the days. Take note of my accomplishments and things that still require work. I would allow myself the time to sit with my emotions and make a mental plan for tomorrow.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?