I tend to go over my day, think about all the things that I am grateful for. Prepare my next day writing down my most important things I want to achieve and meditate to quiet my mind and calm down before I sleep. Visualizing all the great things that will happen to me the next day.
Dulcin Ia Z.
I turn the tv off, wash my face, brush my teeth, get in bed, set my alarm, fill in calendar notifications/make a checklist for the next day, and write iny journal.
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What do you recommend doing when we face the disconnect habbit challenge?
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- What part of your phone triggers you most to pick up your phone?
- I really like using my phone at bedtime because it is the only time I am alone and have time for playing games/browsing social media, etc. I know I shouldn’t use my phone at bedtime, so when do I get to play games?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you deal with the desire to check your phone before bed to make sure you’re ready for the next day?