I tend to go over my day, think about all the things that I am grateful for. Prepare my next day writing down my most important things I want to achieve and meditate to quiet my mind and calm down before I sleep. Visualizing all the great things that will happen to me the next day.
Dulcin Ia Z.
I turn the tv off, wash my face, brush my teeth, get in bed, set my alarm, fill in calendar notifications/make a checklist for the next day, and write iny journal.
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?
- I have a hard time figuring out what time I should disconnect & unplug because before starting this challenge I slept at various times & always watched tv in the night so I’m confused on what I should do to make sure I hv a steady routine n going to sleep & getting off electronics.
- Have you found it hard to stay away from your devices and what have you done to resist the urge to go on them?
- I don’t know how I’m on my phone a lot.
- Some apps like this one, journaling or meditation apps are part of my evening ritual. So how do I stop using the phone and unwind without loosing the advantages of those apps?
- When I can’t sleep I usually end up scrolling though my phone. Tips for stopping?
- What do you do if you’re feeling tired and stressed out?