I make sure to put my phone down every night by 9:00. I set my alarm, text people I need to text, and make sure there’s nothing else I need to do. I put my phone on do not disturb as well so I am not tempted to check all the notifications that I may receive.
I scroll. After a long day with the kids, it's nice to go brain numb for a bit. Although, am is stressful. If like to do more TV and reading and hot tub with Bren.
I put my phone in charge and I remember to turn it to the airplane mode so it will charge faster and I won’t use apps that need WiFi or data like social media where I used to waste a lot of precious time in the evening. Now I spend this time reading, doing my skin care routine, preparing books, homework’s and backpack for the day after or even listen to some relaxing music.
I have a bedtime setting on my iPhone. It turns all my apps off at 8:00pm and then all calls/text messages are silenced at 9:00 pm (my bedtime). This really helps me calm down before bed and takes the strain of blue light off my eyes.
- How do you mark “complete” on your Fabulous tasks in the evening, if one of them is to disconnect!
- How soon before your bedtime do you unplug or turn phone to Do Not Disturb?
- do you manage to stay away from devices or do you find it hard
- Do you enjoy more time with people nowthat you’ve been trying to disconnect?
- How do you remind yourself to disconnect & unplug?
- How far from bed time do you disconnect your devices?
- How to get significant other off his phone 🙄🙄🙄
- Does meditation help me disconnect and unplug? Because sometimes I kept using my phone and I didn’t realize it is the bed time
- How can i keep my children away from devices?
- Yes how do you unplug in the middle of a Fabulous exercise when Fabulous is on the phone you’re supposed to get away from?