The best thing you can do is to take a deep breath for 5 min after reding book and then you may drink some smothi or milk and finaly you should drink water to be prepared to sleep
I would try to listen calming music or meditation. Thinking of "must sleep" does take sleep further away. If you have any song you feel like falling asleep/have calming effect when you are supposed to be awake you can use that. Or to me some tedtalks help. Sometimes ive fell asleep to heavymetal or bedtime stories. More informative (aka boring) it is and when trying to focus on information when you are tired the more easily you fall asleep.
I sometimes meditate before going to bed or listen to ambient music or short bedtime stories. I usually fall asleep listening to classical music like beautiful pieces of piano.
Watching movies will make you take more than 2hr to sleep so you should stay away from your computer or your phone about an hour or 2 hrs to have a good sleep. Try to read books. Read types of books that are not required thinking about it a lot like reading stories or try to write your thoughts on a notebook it will help you a lot to sleep well
Watching a movie at night when you can’t sleep is really bad when you try to. Because the light of the screen from which you’re watching the movie has blue light which stimulates you’re brain into thinking it’s still in the middle of the day. However reading doesn’t have that blue light. That’s why reading a paper book before sleeping is so important. If you still cannot sleep maybe try a really boring book.
I’d say that watching a movie isn’t the best thing to do as it would distract you and wouldn’t be the best thing for your eyes to be looking at a screen 📺 I would say maybe do a short meditation lesson 🧘♀️ Before bed they really relax your body and make it easier to fall asleep 💤👍🏻
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?
- I have a hard time figuring out what time I should disconnect & unplug because before starting this challenge I slept at various times & always watched tv in the night so I’m confused on what I should do to make sure I hv a steady routine n going to sleep & getting off electronics.
- Have you found it hard to stay away from your devices and what have you done to resist the urge to go on them?
- I don’t know how I’m on my phone a lot.
- Some apps like this one, journaling or meditation apps are part of my evening ritual. So how do I stop using the phone and unwind without loosing the advantages of those apps?
- When I can’t sleep I usually end up scrolling though my phone. Tips for stopping?
- What do you do if you’re feeling tired and stressed out?