First I think you need to set a goal to reduce your phone time. Then use settings to set time limits on time wasting apps. Monitor each day and reward yourself in other ways for not reducing your phone time.
I would start by taking small breaks that eventually become longer each day. “I’ll stay off my phone for 5 minutes.” Then 10- then a half hour- etc.
- What could be an activity in bed?
- What evening routine habit has been the most helpful when trying to disconnect & get to bed?
- Which can be a solution to stay away from the smartphone during the evening?
- I always sleep with tv at least soft in the background or I find it hard to sleep.. what’s the best way to move on from the tv at night?
- How do you try to unplug throughout the day?
- What do you actually do to disconnect yourself from daily routine?
- How long do you disconnect and at which part of the day
- How do you manage your overthinking when you can’t sleep at night?
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?