First I think you need to set a goal to reduce your phone time. Then use settings to set time limits on time wasting apps. Monitor each day and reward yourself in other ways for not reducing your phone time.
I would start by taking small breaks that eventually become longer each day. “I’ll stay off my phone for 5 minutes.” Then 10- then a half hour- etc.
- Do you have any idea about to reduce belly fat?
- Is it recommended to take days off from your phone?
- Why do people want to watch less TV?
- I have trouble getting off Netflix and social media for a long time. Any suggestions?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise on those days when you just want to be lazy?
- How do you disconnect and keep yourself present in the evening?
- How do you resist the urge to mindlessly look at your phone when you decided that will be your unplug time?
- How do you disconnect and remain mindful and grateful?
- Does Fabulous interfere with your disconnect habit?
- How do you deal with anger?