i would say a bit of both. maybe go on the app and answer the questions and don’t go on your phone any longer while trying to be in the moment
well, when the app tells you to leave your phone or something like that you can actually read it and then get off your phone just as they told you
עוז לובטון N.
Put all the stuff you need on paper, and fill the things in the app by the morning. Close your internet connection, and put your phone away.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?