I stretch when I wake up and again before bed as a part of routine setting. The benefit is sleep is better and then so is your wake up!
I start with child’s pose and sometimes it stops at child pose. Other times I could go into 10 minutes of stretching. I listen to my body and then do what feels best.
That’s it, then repeat.
It actually takes a long time for me to put my phone down before i go to bed. I literally am so clingy to my phone and its quite diffucult to put my phone down but I am constantly working on it to reduce the amount of time I spend on my phone
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.