I stretch when I wake up and again before bed as a part of routine setting. The benefit is sleep is better and then so is your wake up!
I start with child’s pose and sometimes it stops at child pose. Other times I could go into 10 minutes of stretching. I listen to my body and then do what feels best.
That’s it, then repeat.
It actually takes a long time for me to put my phone down before i go to bed. I literally am so clingy to my phone and its quite diffucult to put my phone down but I am constantly working on it to reduce the amount of time I spend on my phone
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?