Bal Zs X.
I’m a software engineer, and I have to do occasional on-call shifts. On those days I keep my phone in my bedroom. I’m not sure if you can do it as well, but I cut all notifications, except the ones coming from our alerting system (one specific phone number and one specific application)
I think there best way is to reduce the apps on your phone. Most things can be done with a browser (use the bookmarks widget to quickly access common pages). If simplicity is your goal over commit to it. Give 110%. That extra 10% can come from a lot of places but one easy thing is to use only one home screen and keep you background simple too, like 3 colors max. Good luck friend.
Hello there! You have an option of "Do Not Disturb" in your phone. Make sure you set it in such a way that only your calls and alarms can disturb you from time to time automatically. Secondly, make sure to switch off your internet and there you go. You are now all set to be Fabulous once again! Cya!
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.