no, it's not enough for me because i've mobile data also. i'm just trying to monitor it by reducing my social media use and uninstalling mobile games. i deleted my original Facebook account and using another one with very few known persons in it's friend list and unfollowed all of them. just kept a few liked pages and groups related to my studies. i'm trying very hard to keep myself away from reinstalling games. i was very much addicted to games. hopefully i'll overcome it soon. thank you.
No, I just kinda sit at the computer all night making sure I have wife and watch the clock. Everytime the left most numbers change that's an hour, the right most are minutes and then you just add them together.
No, I don't unplug the Wifi Router, I just turn off wifi from my phone. there's a thing in my phone where u can monitor to your screen time
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?