it depens, I usually sleep or take care of myself or often I go out with my friends. I always try to do these things as much as possible I can do because I can disconnect and have fun.
I like to sit by my window and read a book an hour at least. I also like to go outside for a bike ride, walk, play a sport or have a picnic.
- How can I start a new habit?
- How do you stop yourself from using your phone at night?
- How can I unplug during the day?
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?