The time when you unplag and disconnect is time for you! You need time to relax and rest, time just for yourself. This way you will disconnect with the world and connect with yourself. You will not miss any messages, the messages will wait for you in the morning. You can leave your sound on for the family members who would only ring in this time of the night if there is an emergency.
You should not stress about the messages you can miss. If you stress about the messages it will make you answer them and anxious about the reply
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?