Block out your time and use the flight mode. For example I do most reading on my phone so I basically put my phone on flight mode for an hour or 2hrs and get busy with reading then take 15mins break by going back online. Choose the best time that works for you.
If you have an iPhone, you can use something called Downtime, and assign certain apps to switch off at a certain time each day. You can also create app limits to help you spend less time and you can monitor screentime to track your progress. Hope that helps!
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?