Useful how? Mine was useful in two ways, fb marketplace for purging and other sites that encouraged simplicity. I created another fb page and friended myself. Then I joined all the market places and the encouraging sites. I told my bestie so we became friends and then I deleted my actual fb. I only use the alter ego one. I am still purging and I get encouragement. No drama and no mindless scrolling for hrs
Set yourself a time limit, allow yourself space to scroll through social media without it interrupting time with loved ones.
Signing out and having the app not remembering me works ok to keep some control in my case. Deleting the app from the phone could be an option and maybe just checking it less often from the browser, maybe set up a time and/or date. Using that time for something more valuable instead of fb is worth it. I am still working on it myself. Good luck!
The best way is to delete social media apps from your phone. If you want to use them, you have to go into the websites (which you can do from your phone) buy not having the app has helped to reduce my time for sure
When you are working sit on your desk and throw your phone out of you area so that you cannot take you phone when you’re working
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.