Carl Cia Z.
I think the answer depends on how social media use is affecting you. Sometimes it’s easy to spend too much time on social media and not doing other important things. It’s also easy to compare yourself to others. It can still be a fun way to keep in touch with people. I’d recommend taking a break from social media and then seeing how you feel.
If I were in your shoes I wouldn’t delete all social media. I completely have stayed off social media for four days, but still have these apps to be in contact with people. I now only use social media to check things and contact people.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?