- Does being disconnected from your phone makes you feel scared?
- Why do people want to watch less TV?
- What should I do to replace my TV habit in the evenings?
- My night routine is much longer than before and I often get tired and lose motivation, what can I do?
- Is it ok to listen to an audiobook using your phone?
I try different times to do things til I see what works.
If you putter a little to much when tidying up (“oh… that’s where this was! Let me look at it and then put it away…” and time passes so I’m late) one thing that can work is a timer.
Decide when you’re going to be in bed. When you start tidying set the timer so it rings at the time you need to stop and when it rings… stop exactly where you are. Don’t finish what you’re doing. Just stop.
Or if you like the puttering, start the process earlier.
Play with it and see what works.
- What do you do to a phone call you’d rather not answer?
- Why is disconnecting and unplugging an important habit?
- Isn’t it ironic that it says “disconnect and unplug” whilst we use the app on our phones?
- How early should I disconnect? I brush and shut everything down just before bed and then read for a bit. Should I do it earlier?
- If I don’t have my phone I feel calmer and happier but I feel like I need my phone for emergencies. Family get frustrated and annoyed if I don’t answer them quickly. They say what if it’s an emergency?! It isn’t relaxing to be in a state of ‘what if there is an emergency’ all the time. But how to get the disconnect balance right?
- how do i stay away from my phone im addicted to playing my phone games
- Has anybody noticed a difference in sleep quality after either moving the phone away from your head? Or turning off the WiFi? (I don’t mean simply because you were using it less at night)
- How do I keep from checking my phone throughout the night? Any tips?
- How to reduce usage of phone as we using fabulous in that?
- I have a hard time just laying there and falling asleep, I have to allow myself to fall asleep to an activity. What kind of activity for falling asleep would you recommend?