I try different times to do things til I see what works.
If you putter a little to much when tidying up (“oh… that’s where this was! Let me look at it and then put it away…” and time passes so I’m late) one thing that can work is a timer.
Decide when you’re going to be in bed. When you start tidying set the timer so it rings at the time you need to stop and when it rings… stop exactly where you are. Don’t finish what you’re doing. Just stop.
Or if you like the puttering, start the process earlier.
Play with it and see what works.
- How do you mark “complete” on your Fabulous tasks in the evening, if one of them is to disconnect!
- How soon before your bedtime do you unplug or turn phone to Do Not Disturb?
- do you manage to stay away from devices or do you find it hard
- Do you enjoy more time with people nowthat you’ve been trying to disconnect?
- How do you remind yourself to disconnect & unplug?
- How far from bed time do you disconnect your devices?
- How to get significant other off his phone 🙄🙄🙄
- Does meditation help me disconnect and unplug? Because sometimes I kept using my phone and I didn’t realize it is the bed time
- How can i keep my children away from devices?
- Yes how do you unplug in the middle of a Fabulous exercise when Fabulous is on the phone you’re supposed to get away from?