I try different times to do things til I see what works.
If you putter a little to much when tidying up (“oh… that’s where this was! Let me look at it and then put it away…” and time passes so I’m late) one thing that can work is a timer.
Decide when you’re going to be in bed. When you start tidying set the timer so it rings at the time you need to stop and when it rings… stop exactly where you are. Don’t finish what you’re doing. Just stop.
Or if you like the puttering, start the process earlier.
Play with it and see what works.
- What do you do to disconnect& unplug, if your mind is still full of to do’s? How do you prepare to disconnect?
- How do you disconnect from the perceived intense connections and relationships with others?
- I don’t really understand what it means by disconnecting and unplugging?
- How can we disconnect and unplug when we are supposed to be using the Fabulous app (this requires the use of my phone)?
- What’s best to do instead of using my phone before bed?
- Do we need to disconnect an hour before we go to bed or before we go bed?
- Does this mean all screens? Like iPad iPhone tv and laptop into one? Because i watch TV to relax before bed (TV is in the lounge room so I still have to walk to my room afterwards) I’m disciplined with only watching one episode. Then disconnect is i just use my phone only for the fabulous app or urgent family messages then put it on silent. Is that enough?
- Any tricks for not being tempted by your phone?
- How do I stop my self from watching YouTube or Netflix on my laptop till 1:00 am?
- When disconnecting from the phone what’s a good way to insure you won’t be tempted to use it?