Small increments. Don’t do a a huge cold turkey mess-up because you’ll get too stressed out to hold on to your gains. Do 10 minutes or half an hour, make sure you have something to do during that 10 minutes or half an hour. And most important reflect on what it felt like and how great it was
Reading a good book could help. Sometimes I feel like I need a lot of stimulation so by reading something that I know I would like, not too difficult, helps. Going out with some friends, spending time in the company of people you like might also work.
Nayeli S F.
Put your phone in a different room than you! This is very helpful to because after a while you forget your phone exists for a bit!
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- Do you give yourself any exceptions?
- How can I stop browsing too much on social media?