I like reading when I'm not with my phone. Currently I'm trying to do journaling but I still prefer reading a lot more than journaling.📚✏
I took out books to read, especially novels. Sometime I write down my day on my notebook or even start writing story. If you are not a fan of doing these things you can go do some of your hobbies or try new things as long as you're not using your phone. ( for me it will be like making hand crafts, cooking, playing ukulele…etc)
To journal and to read. I write about my day everyday before I go to bad and after I showered I usually leave my phone in the bathroom.
I find bullet journaling or reading to be the best activity to do when I'm not on my phone. It gives me the creative outlet I need or allows me to keep my mind and hands occupied when I feel fidgety.
Reading and sleeping I will turn off phone notifocations and put it in a place I cant get it until morning. Also maby playing with a pet or playing a game.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?