I either take notifications off those apps (only keep the essential ones like texts and calls), or I delete them from my phone, so I would only access them through a computer (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
By doing other stuff to distract your mind like cleaning your room and anything. Also checking your wardrobe if you need those or not
I break the habit of continually checking apps for new posts/messages by checking them early at evening and at night I switch my phone to airplane mode so the posts or messages can't come before sleeping.
I have much self-control. And sometimes I take the help of fear of not accomplishing any task if I continue to spend time on apps. I am an engineering student.
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- Do you give yourself any exceptions?
- What are your tips to make digital detox easier?
- How can I stop browsing too much on social media?
- How soon do you disconnect before intending to go to sleep?
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?