I like to go around my house and do a little tidy up. Load the dishwasher and set it to run. Check all the lights are out throughout the house. Put away any laundry or finish any chores for the day. It’s nice also to listen to calm music or put on a podcast to settle your mind. Good luck!! 👍🏼🍀
When I go enter my bed for the night, it gets placed on it’s charging stand. The only thing allowed in bed with me is a book. I read until I start falling asleep.
Read a book, stretch for 10 minutes, yoga, meditation is super helpful for winding down for bed, or maybe Journaling or writing things you're grateful for. Or all of the above.
I totally understand. My favorite thing is to read or study. If you have a home assistant (Google, Alexa) you can ask it to play calming music to help prepare your brain for sleep. I personally like to meditate and listen to a guided meditation but it's on my phone. But I tell myself, once I start, I will not touch my phone at all. Hope this helps!
I recommend reading a book. This can help relax and help fantasize ( so you can dream about it ) science has proven if you do something relaxing before bed like reading or taking a bath can help you fall asleep faster. If you don’t like reading you can also draw, meditate or make a puzzle. These activities will relax your mind and make you ready for bed
You can read a book. Physical books not ebook. Or you can memorize something like memorize the periodic table or anything. Or if you feels the two ways is kinda hard, you just lay on your bed and thinking about something..ask yourself and answer by yourself.
- I sometimes cannot disconnect from the news and work and the hectic life around me that I find myself getting anxious and just want to not be around anyone. What is the best way to pause and realize that life is okay and to be present in the moment?
- I usually disconnect for a while in the afternoon and obviously at some point at night. When do you think the best time to unplug and disconnect is?
- Is there anything new you have found to do away from your phone or laptop to sprur on enthusiasm for creativity?
- If you’ve disconnected – how do you tick off “disconnected” in Fabulous lol
- How do you keep your focus while doing something like reading? Do you get bored easily?
- How can I start including more exercise in my lifestyle?
- What are some examples of activities that you do as a replacement for idle Internet browsing?
- How do you unwind yourself quickly as soon as when you wake up
- What other habits help you to disconnect and unplug?
- What entertainment that doesn’t involve the phone/devices would be good for disconnecting?