Tetris. Many games actually. It is my intention to read more books this year and not WASTE time anymore. I want to spend time working on me- gaining intelligence, "worth", skills, etc. No more wasting precious time on mindlessness.
I would be willing to give up one of my shopping apps. I need to spend less money on non essential items. I use Chrome the most and sometimes yes I do need to use it. When it comes to my phone, I get most of my information from Chrome. I read news articles, find recipes, research info about any given random topic I can think of… of course most of the time I spend on it is unnecessary but it is still an invaluable resource.
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What do you recommend doing when we face the disconnect habbit challenge?
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- What part of your phone triggers you most to pick up your phone?
- I really like using my phone at bedtime because it is the only time I am alone and have time for playing games/browsing social media, etc. I know I shouldn’t use my phone at bedtime, so when do I get to play games?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you deal with the desire to check your phone before bed to make sure you’re ready for the next day?