I do the same thing. The best way is to download them. And turn off all your connectivity while you sleep then play the downloaded file. This way you don't have EMF's harming your body while you sleep.👌👍
I think that if you use internet for things like that that require internet connection, it is okay as long as you don't open apps like social media or things that could distract you and keep you from falling asleep.
Good question! I use my phone to play piano music that helps too. I have decided to turn my music on before I actually complete my last (electronics free) activity of the night. I also set a timer so the music will stop after two hours, ideally once I am asleep. That way I do not need to use my phone anymore. This does mean that I have to check off one of my habits without completing it first, but I will make sure I do it anyways right after.
Thats completely fine, but your phone gives off blue light, which tells your body that its not time for sleep yet. But, the good thing about this is you can turn your phone face down so no light can show. If a little bit of light is escaping, you can cover your device with a towel. Hope this helped!
I still use my phone to access apps that help me with a better night’s sleep. I just set my phone to automatically turn on “Do Not Disturb” every evening and to dim the screen so it isn’t hard on my eyes or keeping me awake with alerts.
Fabulous has ambient sounds you can download from the app in advance for offline use. Some of the popular sleeping apps do as well. I do my morning exercise routine offline in Fabulous before my internet connection turns back on for the day.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?