Only if you want to be all postmodern about it. Yes you are using an app to guide you and support your choices. No it doesn’t mean you are hopelessly unable to disconnect.
- How do you stop reading interesting articles on LinkedIn or online newspapers or blogs?
- How do you overcome screen addiction?
- Is it ok to listen to an audiobook using your phone?
- How do you detach yourself from social media apps?
- How can I stop working when I’ve planned to stop? I’ve tried both hard and soft cutoffs.
- Do you have any idea about to reduce belly fat?
- Is it recommended to take days off from your phone?
- Why do people want to watch less TV?
- I have trouble getting off Netflix and social media for a long time. Any suggestions?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise on those days when you just want to be lazy?
- How do you disconnect and keep yourself present in the evening?
- How do you resist the urge to mindlessly look at your phone when you decided that will be your unplug time?
- How do you disconnect and remain mindful and grateful?
- Does Fabulous interfere with your disconnect habit?
- How do you deal with anger?