Only if you want to be all postmodern about it. Yes you are using an app to guide you and support your choices. No it doesn’t mean you are hopelessly unable to disconnect.
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?
- How do you stop yourself from going on your phone?
- Do I move my phone to the hallway or keep it in my bedroom?
- How do you stop yourself from picking up your phone after you disconnect?
- What if I put my phone on “do not disturb” but an emergency call/text comes up? What do I do then?
- How can you disconnect if your partner has a different sleep pattern to you, and works in bed while you are sleeping?
- What do you do as your disconnect routine?
- What’s the most effective way to disconnect from technology?
- Any tips to disconnect and unplug?