Honestly we all are dopamines and distracting apps are all over the place. Look at me for instance I love me some poker and at one time as my eyes blink and I looked at that phone it was straight to the tables. So instead what I did was made my Gmail account a priority so I subscribed to a bunch of sites or newsletters that I was interested in and set my notifications for my Gmail as a pop up and let me tell you the mail just kept pooring in…So when I took up my phone the first thing I will do is check my mail and do some light reading,now I'm in my mail at least 2hrs just reading up or clicking on promotions by the time I'm done I'm either researching something that spark my curiosity or might even put down the phone and go do something else…And now I've added fabulous to the to do list.. So before I hit the tables or IG and FB or any other app that boost my dopamine I do my mail…Hope that helps
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?