Only watch tv in your living room area. Once your show is over or it’s time for bed, turn off all electronics and complete your nightly routine. It’s easier to fall asleep without any distractions rather than get engrossed in what’s on tv.
Just tonight, I decided to read a little instead of watching Netflix. Maybe you could try reading or writing in a journal or even a relaxing meditation. But you have to make the conscious decision to turn off the tv first. 😊
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?