Only watch tv in your living room area. Once your show is over or it’s time for bed, turn off all electronics and complete your nightly routine. It’s easier to fall asleep without any distractions rather than get engrossed in what’s on tv.
- How do you overcome screen/phone addiction?
- Any tips for when your mind is racing with thoughts and you would rather do some chores than go to bed?
- I’ve been trying to unplug but sometimes a great article or thought spurs another thought and then I’m either writing or watching a brain-stimulating video. How do I stop myself and really switch off?
- How long do people disconnect for? This is one I really struggle with!
- Do you tell your friends you disconnect?
Pierre Da silva
Just tonight, I decided to read a little instead of watching Netflix. Maybe you could try reading or writing in a journal or even a relaxing meditation. But you have to make the conscious decision to turn off the tv first. 😊
- Do you have any idea about to reduce belly fat?
- Is it recommended to take days off from your phone?
- Why do people want to watch less TV?
- I have trouble getting off Netflix and social media for a long time. Any suggestions?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise on those days when you just want to be lazy?
- How do you disconnect and keep yourself present in the evening?
- How do you resist the urge to mindlessly look at your phone when you decided that will be your unplug time?
- How do you disconnect and remain mindful and grateful?
- Does Fabulous interfere with your disconnect habit?
- How do you deal with anger?