A sport, learning a foreign language, restoration of vintage stuff, looking after a bonsai tree or other plants, learning an instrument, drawing, reading.
Coloring books, especially those with mandalas. It really helps to empty your head, calm down and focus on the now-moment. Plus it’s a great color therapy 🙂
I enjoy hiking and traveling to new places by accident. Like stumbling upon a small pasta shop with 5 things on the menu and no tables inside.
Origami, puzzles, visual art- sketching/watercolor/clay/etc., coloring books, crochet, reading, baking/cooking, practicing an instrument!
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?