For this you will have to recognize your inner wants and needs first. You live in the outside world when you don't want to acknowledge what you want and what makes you happy. It could be different from a lot of people but you need to respect your sources of happiness
If you can put sown your phone is a big help. I find myself doing too much with the phone. I am going to start reading a book again before bed
Take an internet detox trip. A whole week with no internet. It would be easier to put the phone down once you re-enter society. Take more time to meditate too.
Set online time limit daily and stick to it.Reward yourself little treats so you will be motivated.If you fail some days extend the disconnect time the next day.its doable.
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- Do you give yourself any exceptions?
- What are your tips to make digital detox easier?