For this you will have to recognize your inner wants and needs first. You live in the outside world when you don't want to acknowledge what you want and what makes you happy. It could be different from a lot of people but you need to respect your sources of happiness
If you can put sown your phone is a big help. I find myself doing too much with the phone. I am going to start reading a book again before bed
Take an internet detox trip. A whole week with no internet. It would be easier to put the phone down once you re-enter society. Take more time to meditate too.
Set online time limit daily and stick to it.Reward yourself little treats so you will be motivated.If you fail some days extend the disconnect time the next day.its doable.
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What do you recommend doing when we face the disconnect habbit challenge?
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- What part of your phone triggers you most to pick up your phone?
- I really like using my phone at bedtime because it is the only time I am alone and have time for playing games/browsing social media, etc. I know I shouldn’t use my phone at bedtime, so when do I get to play games?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you deal with the desire to check your phone before bed to make sure you’re ready for the next day?