For me, I had to go cold turkey and deactivated my Facebook. It helps that now I only check Instagram. Set a timer and say you'll enjoy the heck out of one social until the timer goes off.
I suck at this myself, so take this with a grain of salt: I recently set up my screen time restrictions on iOS so that social media is shut off during standard work hours. That’s because I work from home and often use social media to distract myself from actually working. But you can set up restrictions like that around the times that you want to be distracted less. Any step is a step in the right direction. You got this!
- How do I disconnect if I need my device to tell Fabulous that I did it?
- How do you overcome screen-addiction?
- Yes! What have you replaced phone time with? Has it worked?
- How do I spend less time on my phone when I’m about to go to sleep?
- How do you keep yourself from continuously checking your phone through the day?
- How do you keep a routine when you travel in different time zones?
- What are some ways i can put the phone and electronics down without checking it?
- How do you really disconnect when in fact you are checking the Fabulous app on your phone?
- How to stop playing games on my phone
- If i go to sleep at 23 p.m. At what time is it better to disconnect?