Okay, for me personally, what I felt is that I could go to my bed with peace. What I mean is that after hours of activities done by our eyes, it feels so soothing to get rid of that regular ache and find a bit of rest to them. The result is entirely fabulous 'cause I am not really tired when I wake up the next day and I am able to focus on my to do's more clearly.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?
- What to do in my disconnect time?