I definitely prefer something with a lot of protein since it gives more energy so I will usually eat eggs with some meat and drink some milk.
Anything easy, a cup of yogurt with some granola on top, an occasional waffle, a bag of pirates booty, a bowl of cereal, and smoothies but I don’t make those often because they are time consuming and messy.
I usually like a light breakfast nowdays since I am now in my twilight years. Two pieces of lightly buttered toast or crossaints, some fruit or oj, coffee ☕, tea 🍵.
- Would adding cheese to my breakfast eggs be a bad idea?
- Can you suggest a good weight loss breakfast?
- How do you resist when you want something that isn’t so healthy?
- Do you still keep your great breakfast habit if for some reason you are late and in a hurry? What do you do in these cases?
- What are recipes that you feel help keep your energy going longer?
- What do you eat for breakfast? My stomach is usually funky first thing in the morning, so eating can be tough. But I feel even worse later if I don’t eat. What’s a healthy but light breakfast I could easily make?
- Give me some options for a great breakfast?
- How big should my breakfast be?
- Do you tend to eat the same thing for breakfast every morning?
- Do you think a high-fat high-protein breakfast is the way to go?