Depend what you want “observe”: in my experience a silent meditation (or just with quite music) help me to focus and visualize my future path; instead a guided meditation help me to calm my emotions and see them with distance.
- Do you meditate while listening to music or in silence?
- How can I meditate in order to fall asleep quicker and have a deep sleep?
- What do I do when I’ve fallen off track with my habits? Start over from scratch?
- I can’t meditate without being guided, does it matter?
- How can I setup an effective meditation habit that really helps me visualizing my goals?
During meditation, I am trying to reduce my thoughts. I have a phrase that I use when my mind starts to think again. I sit quietly for 20 minutes daily. It is a rejuvenation break. It helps me center my day and life.
- How much time does it take to make meditation a habit?
- How do you meditate when you’re not in the spiritual mood and nothing feels connective?
- What is meditation definition?
- What are different ways of improving focus while I am studying? Can meditation help me in this?
- What does meditation mean?
- Can l meditate lying down?
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep