During meditation, I am trying to reduce my thoughts. I have a phrase that I use when my mind starts to think again. I sit quietly for 20 minutes daily. It is a rejuvenation break. It helps me center my day and life.
Depend what you want “observe”: in my experience a silent meditation (or just with quite music) help me to focus and visualize my future path; instead a guided meditation help me to calm my emotions and see them with distance.
- How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you meditate well through illness or feeling pain? I find I struggle to breathe gently if I’m snuffling with a heavy cold and find it difficult to find peaceful calm in the face of persistent pain. Does anyone have strategies for meditating through these sort of challenges?
- Do you feel that meditation helps you?
- When do you find it easier to meditate: early in the day or to help wind down at night?
- How does one move from guided meditations to self directed meditation?
- How do I suppose to feel when meditate?
- How often do you recommend meditation?
- Best application to help me meditate?
- What part of meditation is your favorite?
- How do you motivate yourself to accomplish your habits when you’re busy?