I do a bit more than 8 minutes, and the time allotted depends on how I feel. I do yoga and either run or bike. If I want to have a bit more fun, I switch yoga with thai chi and the cardio with kayaking or swimming
I first roll my head then my shoulders do some arm circles and arm stretches then I do some leg stretches so I stand on one foot balance move on to the next stretch my legs out touch my I do a bunch of different yoga and simple stretches and then I move on to doing my actual exercise
I try to vary it up so I don’t get bored. I’ve noticed that’s when I tend to make excuses for skipping. I tend to do more yoga or Pilates based exercises since I often wake up feeling stiff or tight from sleeping in a weird position.
Cl Udia Q.
It's not always the same exercises. But I advise push-ups, core exercises and going for a walk or cycling for at least 30 minutes (I do more than 8 minutes of exercise because I'm trying to lose weight).
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?