Well I work during the day and I am mostly standing and stocking items and when I get home I rest a bit and like 2 sets of 10 crunches and 3 sets of 10 squats a bath then bed oh of course get my kiddo for bed lol
I like a long morning walk as it is so peaceful and calming but I would also like to start doing yoga in the morning to improve my flexibility and calmness in the morning
Just some basic cardio , nothing much but if you’re like me you can use an app , it’s all up to you and how you want to do it
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to