For me, it’s my neck and shoulders which I accomplish with some simple yoga stretches. I stretch my legs with my morning walk.
My back and legs are the most important to stretch for me. Especially the lower back and thighs. They carry my weight all day and I want to take better care of myself. I hope you find this answer useful 🙂
Your legs are most definitely the most important body parts to stretch because of how big the muscles are there and are more of a risk of pulling the muscle or injury. Your neck and back are also very important.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching