For me, it’s my neck and shoulders which I accomplish with some simple yoga stretches. I stretch my legs with my morning walk.
My back and legs are the most important to stretch for me. Especially the lower back and thighs. They carry my weight all day and I want to take better care of myself. I hope you find this answer useful 🙂
Your legs are most definitely the most important body parts to stretch because of how big the muscles are there and are more of a risk of pulling the muscle or injury. Your neck and back are also very important.
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?