For me, it’s my neck and shoulders which I accomplish with some simple yoga stretches. I stretch my legs with my morning walk.
- What are the 5 stretches you would recommend for an older (or more mature) woman? The aim is to maintain flexibility and build core strength.
- What exercises are good for the mornings?
- What stretches best relieve shoulder/neck tightness?
- What types of stretches would you recommend to someone with lumbar scoliosis?
- What best helps you to continue on with your routine?
My back and legs are the most important to stretch for me. Especially the lower back and thighs. They carry my weight all day and I want to take better care of myself. I hope you find this answer useful 🙂
Your legs are most definitely the most important body parts to stretch because of how big the muscles are there and are more of a risk of pulling the muscle or injury. Your neck and back are also very important.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?