Another thing to consider is whether you're the kind of person who needs a lot of structure or some. If you're new to behavior chaining and like structure, I'd do them in order. If either of those aren't true and you will still get things done, be more flexible.
Don't worry about if you're doing it "right;" just do it.
If you find yourself struggling to, say, workout in the morning, maybe consider that a different time of day might be better for a particular task. Everyone is different, and certain times will be better for your routine than others.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?