Yes it is acceptable. Even if you do spread out your work out every hour of your morning routine, you exercise and that’s the purpose
I say it’s acceptable. As long as you’re getting moving and jump starting your day with some exercise I say you’re good to go.
Yes, I believe the goal is to get us moving. Sometimes we can get more movement in small bursts than we can in 1 larger block of time. There’s no set routine for everyone. Make it fit into your schedule and you will be more likely to keep it up. Great job!
Hans Heinrich X.
Yes but it depends on what you are looking for. If looking for strength and fitness, this helps maximize your reps and keep your metabolism up though if you are looking to train endurance you will need to combine it into a longer session
No, it’s better to get it done at once because you would have extra time for yourself and it would benefit you a lot more.
yes it is but getting started is arguably the hardest part of exercise so you may start to feel a bit better once you start but if not then continue to spread out your exercise
Dulc Nio Q.
Just do whatever works for you! Don't try to push yourself too hard. It's perfectly fine to just do something small. I hope this was helpful! 🙂
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?