Or the fact that high cholesterol and the love of butter is part of who I am. So when I walk it makes me feel better about myself. Then I really strive to do even better for those around me:) hope this was somewhat helpful. Keep strong. Small steps
The movement of the body that actually gets the heart beating at a rate that allows the mind to move in a state of awareness and alertness.
This start allows you to enter into a mind ability to understand and connect for wisdom… insight, oversight and foresight.
Morning exercise also allows motion to start the morning and gives the momentum necessary for production in the day
to help manage health risks and helps me keep weight off. I feel stronger and happier knowing I’m taking care of myself.
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?