- Do you prefer working out first thing in the morning or later in the day?
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What are some thinking strategies I can implement in order to keep from comparing myself to other people I see at the places where I exercise?
- How to stop sugar addiction and overeating?
- Can you please share tips on how to prevent injury while exercising?
Or the fact that high cholesterol and the love of butter is part of who I am. So when I walk it makes me feel better about myself. Then I really strive to do even better for those around me:) hope this was somewhat helpful. Keep strong. Small steps
The movement of the body that actually gets the heart beating at a rate that allows the mind to move in a state of awareness and alertness.
This start allows you to enter into a mind ability to understand and connect for wisdom… insight, oversight and foresight.
Morning exercise also allows motion to start the morning and gives the momentum necessary for production in the day
to help manage health risks and helps me keep weight off. I feel stronger and happier knowing I’m taking care of myself.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?