I'd love to have a second workout but it's often not practical for me. Instead I make sure I'm active throughout the day. If it's an office day I take a 15 minute walk every 2 hours and/or use the weight machine we set up in the warehouse. If it's a field operation day I'll do push-ups, squats, and stretches at my work station. If it's a setup or installation day I'm usually plenty active anyway.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?