I'd love to have a second workout but it's often not practical for me. Instead I make sure I'm active throughout the day. If it's an office day I take a 15 minute walk every 2 hours and/or use the weight machine we set up in the warehouse. If it's a field operation day I'll do push-ups, squats, and stretches at my work station. If it's a setup or installation day I'm usually plenty active anyway.
- Do you try to make it the full 8 minutes or do you just do what you can do everyday
- How long does your exercise routine take? Does it extend in time?
- How do you get yourself to work out in the morning when your work day starts extremely early?
- How many times in average would you workout per week and what’s the percentage of high & low intensity?
- How do you motivate yourself on a low day? Or after a long day when you think it’s too much effort?
- How to exercise 3 time per week?
- I tried doing yoga in the morning and it was hard. My body wasn’t flexible. I need to warm up my body for that, so it takes time, that’s why I do it afternoon or evening. And I would like to have a calendar on my wall. Do you have advice for that??
- Yes. How or what keeps you motivated for doing exercise regularly?
- How do you deal with missing a day of exercise?
- What are your Morning exercise ?