Yes, just 30 minutes 5 days a week can always make a big difference on your life and I completely understand the amount of time things take in the morning!
I love it when I clean a very detailed item and spend a long time perfecting it as i listen to a pod cast, or cleaning my closet /decluttering which makes me feel my head is clear afterwards
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?