I am not and expert, but I would say – depends on which kind of sauna. If it’s very mild humidity and mild heat yes for a little, but if it’s a hot one – I would avoid
- When you “fall off the wagon” with your rituals, how do you go back to that initial motivated mindset?
- Do people actually meditate in the morning? How do you find the time?
- Can I meditate in a lying down position?
- How valuable do you think it is to meditate for, say, only 3 minutes?
- How important is body position for meditation?
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?