I am not and expert, but I would say – depends on which kind of sauna. If it’s very mild humidity and mild heat yes for a little, but if it’s a hot one – I would avoid
- What exercises do you find best for days when you don’t have time?
- Does anyone else find it hard to breathe long breaths? I breathe shallow and it makes it hard to meditate in classes cause the breaths are so long.
- I am looking for good set of stretch exercise book to have with me all the time. Finding the best position and place makes it hard to follow.
- How long are your evening routines?
- How do you cut down on Reddit and social media time? Can you use fabulous for this?
- How long do you meditate for?
- Do you meditate in the dark, with dimmed lights, or with bright lights on? Why?
- I try to meditate before bed every night and I always just fall asleep just before the 10 min bell goes off to signal the end of the meditation. It jolts me awake and I end up feeling a bit stressed out by the sensation. Any tips to help stay in the moment rather than falling asleep?
- Do you prefer meditating by yourself or using a guided meditation?
- Sometimes I jump out of my state of meditation kinda like the falling dream that can wake you as you begin to sleep. Is this normal? Why does this happen and are there ways to help prevent this reaction?
- Sometimes I feel that meditation is wasting my time. How do I stop that?
- Do you meditate upon a question?
- When do you find it hardest to meditate? When do you find it the easiest?
- I can’t seem to quiet my mind during meditation. How do I just STOP thinking. Also how do I prevent myself from falling asleep in the process?
- I haven’t been able to start doing my 3 days exercises challenge. Even with Fabulous’s help. Any suggestions on how to motivate myself to start?