I am not and expert, but I would say – depends on which kind of sauna. If it’s very mild humidity and mild heat yes for a little, but if it’s a hot one – I would avoid
- What is the best stretch exercise for your back?
- Do you use sounds and smells (such as incense and candles ) during meditation? What are your favorites?
- How to I stand for more than 5 minutes on meditation?
- I have a slow pace and it usually takes me 2 hours to start breakfast, does it still count as breakfast or should I try to do it within an hour of waking up? What are your guys' suggestions?
- Do you prefer guided or unguided meditation?
- How often do people meditate in a day?
- What do you get out of meditating?
- How can you get calmer and get rid of the monkey-mind while meditating? I am so distracted about this rush-mind every time I am meditating.
- Do you prefer using a guided meditation?
- How do you incorporate the things you learn through meditation in your everyday life?
- How do you think that meditation has changed your life?
- Which one of your guided meditation is doable and optimal in a bath? I’m thinking of adding a ritual, once a week, which consists of just meditating a few minutes in a bath with essential oils and candles, but meditating in a position where you’re not completely laid down nor seated might not be the best option. Any advice?
- How do I make a meditation habit stick?
- When is the best time to meditate?
- Where do you situate yourself to meditate (room, favorite chair, etc)?