Yes I like it because I can “read” more while I’m in the gym or driving for example. So I get to go through more books that way.
Sure! Go ahead, whatever your preference ….. but it is always better to use a real book with pages because it makes the story more tangible and looking at your phone will make your eyes more frantic. But it’s whatever you want to do ❤️
Lo C Z.
I think it’s fine if you are doing that as part of your bedtime whine down routine. The main thing is that you are not staring at a screen.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?