Yes I like it because I can “read” more while I’m in the gym or driving for example. So I get to go through more books that way.
Sure! Go ahead, whatever your preference ….. but it is always better to use a real book with pages because it makes the story more tangible and looking at your phone will make your eyes more frantic. But it’s whatever you want to do ❤️
Lo C Z.
I think it’s fine if you are doing that as part of your bedtime whine down routine. The main thing is that you are not staring at a screen.
- I can’t seem to disconnect from Social Media at night.
- I would like to put my phone in another room at night, but I am afraid my mom or daughter might have an emergency in the night and try to call me, and u wouldn’t be able to hear the phone. Is it OK to just turn off WiFi, and maybe plug my phone in on the other side of room by my bed, so I won’t have tibe tempted to turn WiFi back on and look at internet?
- When do you locate your phone at night to recharge so that it is not by your bed but still convenient to check off your morning and evening routines?
- How to stop to use so much my phone !!!!?
- what are some things i can do when i’m disconnecting and unplugging?
- Is having a blue light filter on your phone good enough as not using the phone at all before bed?
- What is the hardest part of “disconnecting” for you?
- Do you have any tips on how to stay focused when you have to use your phone/computer for school work?
- Can anyone conduct their business affairs without a phone with the proper accomodation?
- How do I stop reaching for the phone when I’m eating? It seems to be an unconscious thing I do!