I think it’s fine if you are doing that as part of your bedtime whine down routine. The main thing is that you are not staring at a screen.
- My night routine is much longer than before and I often get tired and lose motivation, what can I do?
- How do you detach yourself from social media apps?
- I like the silence in the house after everyone had gone to bed. But then I go to bed too late. Where and when can I find my moment of silence?
- The last thing I do in the night and the first thing I do in the morning is to check my phone and I just want to get out of that habit, can you help? <3
- Why is it so hard to unplug???
Yes I like it because I can “read” more while I’m in the gym or driving for example. So I get to go through more books that way.
Sure! Go ahead, whatever your preference ….. but it is always better to use a real book with pages because it makes the story more tangible and looking at your phone will make your eyes more frantic. But it’s whatever you want to do ❤️
- Do you have any idea about to reduce belly fat?
- Is it recommended to take days off from your phone?
- Why do people want to watch less TV?
- I have trouble getting off Netflix and social media for a long time. Any suggestions?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise on those days when you just want to be lazy?
- How do you disconnect and keep yourself present in the evening?
- How do you resist the urge to mindlessly look at your phone when you decided that will be your unplug time?
- How do you disconnect and remain mindful and grateful?
- Does Fabulous interfere with your disconnect habit?
- How do you deal with anger?