Yes I like it because I can “read” more while I’m in the gym or driving for example. So I get to go through more books that way.
Sure! Go ahead, whatever your preference ….. but it is always better to use a real book with pages because it makes the story more tangible and looking at your phone will make your eyes more frantic. But it’s whatever you want to do ❤️
Lo C Z.
I think it’s fine if you are doing that as part of your bedtime whine down routine. The main thing is that you are not staring at a screen.
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?
- How do you stop yourself from going on your phone?
- Do I move my phone to the hallway or keep it in my bedroom?
- How do you stop yourself from picking up your phone after you disconnect?
- What if I put my phone on “do not disturb” but an emergency call/text comes up? What do I do then?
- How can you disconnect if your partner has a different sleep pattern to you, and works in bed while you are sleeping?
- What do you do as your disconnect routine?
- What’s the most effective way to disconnect from technology?
- Any tips to disconnect and unplug?