Maybe let them know you won't be avaliable later at night so they can talk to you more during the day? Also, sometimes we just reply to one another a few hours late, and then FaceTime when we both have time to catch up! It's hard for all of us now during quarantine but soon everything will go back to normal and I'm sure we will be able to talk to our friends more!
- Do you track/block your use using apps like Freedom and RescueTime? Why or why not?
- Do you usually check off the Disconnect and Unplug habit before you put away your phone for the night or the next morning?
- Without using a device or kindle, what Is your strategy to disconnect and unplug every night and do this consistently?
- What has been your biggest struggle with the disconnect habit?
- I use a sleep app to keep track of sleep cycles which I find very useful. I also use sleep stories sometimes from the Calm app. These motivate me to get to bed at a reasonable time and actually go to sleep. But I’m not literally unplugging. Also we don’t have a landline anymore so I do need to keep my phone on in case of emergencies. Is there a middle ground here?
- well done!! what do you do when you cant sleep and your mind is bein a tosser?
- Do you turn your phone off completely or just put it away somewhere? And where then?
- How do you not worry about missing out on a snap/message from a friend?
- Whilst it is easier during the week, I tend to stay up later at the weekend. Any ideas on how to combat this?
- I’m used to sitting in my bed watching something on my laptop. How/where can I watch it instead.