Maybe let them know you won't be avaliable later at night so they can talk to you more during the day? Also, sometimes we just reply to one another a few hours late, and then FaceTime when we both have time to catch up! It's hard for all of us now during quarantine but soon everything will go back to normal and I'm sure we will be able to talk to our friends more!
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?