Once Fabulous notifies me that it's time for my evening ritual I go through it and complete my habits. The last one is to disconnect, so I click complete and put my phone away for the night. Out of sight, out of mind, good night!
To discinnect myself I let the phone down and just meditate or give time for my thoughs. I do this task after all other tasks when I prepare for sleep. I consider this task completed after I have one important idea in my mind about the day that just past or about world and things like that.
L Onie S.
Half an hour before bed, I plug my phone in in the living room and don’t touch it again until the morning. I don’t watch tv or get on the computer after that time either.
My first disconnecting ritual is to turn my phone off for the night. By turning the sound is down, make sure alarm is on, turn on airplane mode, and set where you have to get up to turn alarm off. If you have a tablet or a laptop you can shut them down or you can turn them on airplane mode and set them were they aren't tempting you. That is what I consider disconnecting.
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.